After collaboration with the client employer and obtaining a clear picture of their needs, we will screen and shortlist a comprehensive list of approved candidates from our On-Line database of over 27,000 applicants for final selection and interview by our Client. Once final selection is made by our client, we will process all necessary documents to ensure swift and timely deployment.
(2) Pre-Screening (Authenthication of resume / qualification )
(3) Client Interview
(4) Medical / Police Clearance / Trade testing
(5) IELTS Tuition ( In-house Provider )
(6) Skills assessment and ticketing by Australian RTO in the Philippines if required
(7) Senior First Aid by Australian provider (if required )
(8) Visa application assistance and coordination with Australian migration agent
(9) Site induction training if required in the Philippines (by client representative)
(10) Airport assistance at deployment
(12) Airport pick up in Australia, local orientation, bank accounts, tax file numbers, accomodation
(13) Introduction to community groups and services
JOBLANE was incorporated in 1999 and is powered by staff with over 120 years of collective experience in the recruitment business, seeing a need for a professional approach to overseas job placement for skilled staff from the Philippines. Too often due to lack of communication and follow up staff are not matched properly to client requirements causing waste of time and money. At Joblane we pride ourselves in providing Filipino workers who are best suited to the requirements of our clients which ensures profit for all.
POEA Lic. #: 143-LB-072911-R
2/27/2013 4:11:53 PM
2/27/2013 4:11:08 PM
2/13/2013 9:05:23 AM
All discipline. Registered Nurse with IE..
1/23/2013 12:53:13 PM